Meet Doctors Catherine and "Robert" Q. Ha
A Sister and Brother Team with over 33 years of combined experience.
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our goal and basic philosophy is to treat our patients as we would treat our families. We will offer a high-quality, friendly service in a gentle, caring environment. At all times our patients will be treated with respect, dignity and compassion. We take pride in that all of our patients are friends and all of our friends are patients. Our most sincere wish is that when you visit Carolina Dental Associates, you feel right at home.
To accomplish our mission we will provide:
As a result of these provisions, we hope that:
- A highly trained, ethical and professional team that keeps abreast on the latest research and continuing education so we may better educate our patients in achieving optimal oral and dental health.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology in a comfortable facility so that we may provide correct diagnosing of oral and dental diseases, proper patient education and efficiency in the way we treat our patients by minimizing pain and maximizing comfort.
- A genuine concern for our patient's time, comfort level and individual needs and wants.
- Our patients will be highly satisfied with their personalized care.
- Our patients will continue as part of our practice family.
- Our patients will enjoy optimal oral health and beautiful smiles for a lifetime.
- Our patients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family.
- Our patients will uphold their scheduling and financial commitments.
We pledge and guarantee that we will always give you our best...you deserve it!
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
*CLICK ON THE INTERACTIVE MAP FOR DIRECTIONS.
*Click on the Care Credit icon to learn more, or to apply.
Patient Homepage allows our patients to securely view their accounts, transaction history, make payments, and much more! To sign-up, or to log in into your existing account click on the Patient Homepage icon.